In a departmental fight, Nepal Army is playing against Nepal Police club in the final match of 4th Mechinagar gold cup on Saturday.
The match will be played at Kakarvitta school ground at 4 PM.
Nepal Army defeated Sankata club 3-2 while NPC sidelined Sankata 2-1 in semifinal matches.
The champions will get Nrs 10 lakh and runners up team will get Nrs 5 lakh.
Nepal Army coach Nabin Neupane:
The match between Nepal Army and Nepal Police is always a high-intensity clash. We need to play our best to win the match. NPC are a good side. We must stick to our game plan to win the match.
Nepal Army skipper Nawayug Shrestha:
We are ready for the final match. The final match is going to be an exciting one. We hope to play better football
NPC coach-cum-player Suman Subedi:
We are playing gold cup final third time this season. We have won just one title. We want to win the title tomorrow. We need to keep our game plan intact in the field.
NPC skipper Bharat Shah:
We are ready for the final match. We want to win the title. I think we need to improve on our attacking line.
It is surely going to be a mega fight. Let's see who will win the title along with Nrs 10 lakh.
Mechinagar Kakarvitta football training centre is organizing the championship.
- Nepal International & TAC Striker George Prince Karki Promoted To Captain
- Nepal Police Club Clinches Title Of 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup
- Kaski: Nepal Police Club Sidelines Sahara Club To Enter SFs Of 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup
- 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup Final: MMC Vs Nepal Police club Today
- Jumanu Rai Stars As NPC Ends League In Top Six Finish
Bharat Khawas Completes 50th League Goal