In a departmental fight, Nepal Army is playing against Nepal Police club in the final match of 4th Mechinagar gold cup on Saturday.
The match will be played at Kakarvitta school ground at 4 PM.
Nepal Army defeated Sankata club 3-2 while NPC sidelined Sankata 2-1 in semifinal matches.
The champions will get Nrs 10 lakh and runners up team will get Nrs 5 lakh.
Nepal Army coach Nabin Neupane:
The match between Nepal Army and Nepal Police is always a high-intensity clash. We need to play our best to win the match. NPC are a good side. We must stick to our game plan to win the match.
Nepal Army skipper Nawayug Shrestha:
We are ready for the final match. The final match is going to be an exciting one. We hope to play better football
NPC coach-cum-player Suman Subedi:
We are playing gold cup final third time this season. We have won just one title. We want to win the title tomorrow. We need to keep our game plan intact in the field.
NPC skipper Bharat Shah:
We are ready for the final match. We want to win the title. I think we need to improve on our attacking line.
It is surely going to be a mega fight. Let's see who will win the title along with Nrs 10 lakh.
Mechinagar Kakarvitta football training centre is organizing the championship.
- 6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Beats NPC To Enter SFs - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
- 6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Training Center Stuns Nepal Police Club
- 2nd Nuwakot Gold Cup SF: Nuwakot XI Vs Nepal Police Club Today
- Want To Play For Nepal Army In U18 Lalit Memorial Cup?
- CMS Bharatpur Gold Cup: Hosts Chitwan XI Stuns Nepal Army To Enter SFs
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS