Nepal women's team is opening Tokyo Olympic 2020 round 2 qualifiers taking on hosts Myanmar today.
The match will be played at 5:15 PM NST.
Nepal have never beaten Myanmar in international football.
Nepal coach Hari Khadka already decided to play counter attacking game.
Cheli are grouped with Myanmar, India and Indonesia in group B.
Can cheli grind out positive result against Myanmar ?
- Chitwan: Everest Club & Makwanpur Women's Enter Final Of Late Jagdish Khadka Memorial Cup
- Sabitra Bhandari Honored With National Talent Award
- Nepal U15 Girls Team Returns Home From Bhutan
- Nepal U15 Girls Team Crashes Out From SAFF U15 Championship 2019
- SAFF U15 Girls Championship: Nepal Loses To India
Anu Lama Wants To Become A Coach