Nepal women's team is opening Tokyo Olympic 2020 round 2 qualifiers taking on hosts Myanmar today.
The match will be played at 5:15 PM NST.
Nepal have never beaten Myanmar in international football.
Nepal coach Hari Khadka already decided to play counter attacking game.
Cheli are grouped with Myanmar, India and Indonesia in group B.
Can cheli grind out positive result against Myanmar ?
- Makwanpur: Hetauda Football Academy Women's Team Register Win
- Philippines Qualify For The Final Round Of AFC Asian Cup 2022 India
- Nepal Plays Stalemate Against Bangladesh In Second Friendly
- AIFF Hires Former Sweden National Team Coach For Its Women's Team
- Sunsari: Barahkshetra Ward Number 2 Office Distribute sporting Gears To Mt Everest Sporting Club
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls