Nepal U23 defender Ananta Tamang said they tried their best against Qatar U23 in AFC U23 qualifiers.
Nepal U23 suffered 5-0 loss at the hands of Qatari side in Doha on Monday evening.
"We tried our best. We tried to play good football. They were better team . That's why they won the match", said Tamang in the flash interview.
When asked how would they take on Afghanistan, Tamang said, "Afghanistan is a tough side. We will try our best against them to get better result".
Nepal U23 and Afghanistan U23 have crashed out from the qualifiers but will play an academic match on March 26.
- Five Senior Players included In SA Games Squad
- AFC U-23 Championship Thailand 2020 QFs: Nepal Returns Home From Doha
- AFC U-23 Championship Thailand 2020 QFs: Nepal Faces Another Defeat; Loses To Afghanistan
- AFC U-23 Championship Thailand 2020 QFs: Nepal Vs Afghanistan - LIVE!
- AFC U23 Championship Thailand 2020 QFs: Nepal's First XI Against Afghanistan Revealed; Bishwash Shrestha Replaces Gaurab Budathoki
Interview With Nepal U23 Player Chirring Gurung