Nepal U23 defender Ananta Tamang said they tried their best against Qatar U23 in AFC U23 qualifiers.
Nepal U23 suffered 5-0 loss at the hands of Qatari side in Doha on Monday evening.
"We tried our best. We tried to play good football. They were better team . That's why they won the match", said Tamang in the flash interview.
When asked how would they take on Afghanistan, Tamang said, "Afghanistan is a tough side. We will try our best against them to get better result".
Nepal U23 and Afghanistan U23 have crashed out from the qualifiers but will play an academic match on March 26.
- Nepal U23 Team Provides Nrs 10,000 To Ailing Samikchya Magar
- ANFA Exco Meeting Confirms Prize Money Of Nrs 5,50,000 To SAG Gold Medal Winners
- SA Games Gold Medalist Tej Tamang Honored By Mankamana School
- Sujal Shrestha & Coaches From Dhankuta Honored With Nrs 25,000 Cash Each
- J-League U22 Team Arrives Kathmandu For A Friendly Series
Dasharath Stadium Is Almost Ready To Host 13th SA Games