ANFA said nine Nepalese A Division clubs were granted club licensing for AFC Cup 2019.
It means they are eligible to take part in AFC organized tournament for 2019.
The clubs are: Three Star, Tribhuwan Army, Chyasal Youth, Machhindra, Himalayan Sherpa, Sankata, APF, Nepal Police and Manang Marshyangdi.
There are 13 A Division league teams in Nepal. 14 clubs had applied for the license.
AFC has made it cumpulsory to compliance with AFC club licensing criteria to take part in AFC tournaments.
The criteria covers various aspects:
3. Personnel and Administrative
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
- AFC Grants ANFA The AFC Grassroots Charter Memberships
- ANFA Conducts Fitness Test For FIFA Refereeing 2021
- From Nepal National Team To Referee Associations, Football Community Is Showing Love Towards Referees In Need
- AFC-UNOPS Partnership To Provide PPE, Hand Washing Stations To Nepal Police
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic