Bagar Bhai Khalak, a veteran team from Pokhara, has announced Rs 1,51,000 for the upgradation of Pokhara Tundikhel.
National sports council has already announced Nrs 15 lakh for the ground.
President of Bhai Khalak, Dil Bahadur Gurung said, "We are glad to contribute Nrs 1,51,000 from our side. We also would like to appeal all to support in the upgradation of the ground".
Bhai Khalak is organizing Ranjit Gurung memorial Bagar Bhai Khalak 8-A-Side veterans championship from Magh 8 in the same field.
25 teams are going to take part in the event.
- Kaski DFA Distributes COVID Relief
- Kaski: Gandaki Province Govt Honors SAMBA & Suman Aryal With Cash Prizes
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium