FIFA has approved budget of twenty crore and fifty lakh rupees to ANFA for its six projects.
The budget has come under FIFA forward program for the cycle of 2016-18.
ANFA can spend six crore fifty lakh rupees on A,B & C division leagues and remaining budget will be spent on other five various programs.
ANFA's exco meeting endorsed six programs on Sunday.
The programs are:
1) A, B & C Division leagues
2) Renovation of three technical centres
3) Grassroots programs in 45 districts
4) sporting gears to 45 districts for grassroots program
5) To buy modern physiotherapy equipments and purchase of well equipped ambulance
6) Renovation of ANFA complex, construction of audiotorium hall at ANFA.
ANFA also decided to run pilot grassroots program in seven districts of mid and far western region.
Sources said that ANFA is planning to give away five lakh rupees each to district FA for grassroots program. It is not sure if FA will provide money to DFAs ahead or after the election.
ANFA is planning to hold district election from Poush 5 to Magh 5 and the central election on Chaitra 14 (March 28).
- All Nepal Football Players Association Finally Wakes Up, Requests Players To Contact Them If They Needed Support
- Nepal Government Cuts Budget Of Youth & Sports Ministry For New Fiscal Year
- ANFA Starts Discussion With Coaches Through Webinar
- Football Returns In Vietnam As Cup Competition Kicks Off
- ANFA Holds Virtual Class For Its Goalkeeping Coaches
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium