All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has started preparation for making Sahid maidan's field same like Domalal Rajbanshi ground.
Domalal Rajbanshi football ground in Jhapa is Nepal's top playing field.
The FA has already made contact with the knowledgeable person.
Biratnagar is going to host SAFF Women's Championship from March 12-22, 2018. Seven SAARC countries are taking part in the event.
This is the first time Biratnagar is going to host inter country international event.
Local organizing committee has already begun preparation for SAFF Women's championship. Biratnagar metro has also confirmed Nrs 1 crore for the event.
"We will prepare nice playing field, changing room and paint the stadium with the given money", ANFA's assistant general secretary Basanta Aryal said.
- ANFA Announces Nrs 50,000 Each To Nepal National Women’s Team
- SAFF Women's Cham'ship Warm Up: India women's Team Plans Friendly Series Against Hong Kong & Indonesia
- Nepal Women’s Team To Play At Least Two Friendly Matches Ahead Of SAFF Women’s Championship
- Biratnagar Metro Separates Nrs 1 Crore For SAFF Women's Championship
- Morang: Sundar Haraicha Enters SFs Of 1st Pathari Sanischare Women's Championship
Nepal Women's Team Warm Up Session (VIDEO)