Ruslan 10th Simara gold cup will start from Magh 3 in Simara, Bara.
Nawa Jana Jagriti yuwa club, Simara is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Rs 6 lakh. Runners up team will get Rs 3 lakh.
Club president Kashim Miya said that they will provide Rs 20,000 each to the best player in each category. The most valuable player will get one motorbike or scooter. Man of the match in every game will get Rs 10,000 cash.
The most promising player will get Rs 15,000.
The estimated budget of the event is Rs 77 lakh, general secretary Shambhu Thakuri said.
Top teams from Nepal will take part in the event.
- Ruslan 10th Simara Gold Cup : Ruslan Three Star Club Beats Defending Champions Nepal Army To Win The Title
- Ruslan 10th Simara Gold Cup: Nepal APF Vs Bishal Memorial Foundation, Birgunj Today
- Ruslan 10th Simara Gold Cup Kicking Off Today
- Ruslan Simara Gold Cup Prep Completed; Hosts NJJYC Vs Makwanpur Tomorrow
- Teams Confirmed For Ruslan 10th Simara Gold Cup