Nepal international Rohit Chand has been adjudged the most valuable player of Indonesia Liga 1.
Chand received the trophy with Nepal flag around his neck.
He scored three goals in the competition and played an important role to help his team, Persija Jakarta to win Indonesia Liga 1.
He leapfrogged Persibaya striker David Da Silva and PSM Makassar star Willem Jan Pluim to win the award.
- Australia: Nepalese United FC Wins Title Of Metropolitan South Division 2 League 2019
- Tokyo: Basanta Gauchan Re-elected The President Of Nepal Japan Football Association
- Rohit Chand Strikes As Persija Jakarta Beats PSIS Semarang In Liga 1
- Japan: Kavreli Cup On September 29
- South Korea: Green City Ilam Wins Title Of 7th Tilicho Cup