The champions of Pulsar A Division league will compete against Minerva Punjab FC (India), Bangladesh 1st club and another team from play off (India/Bhutan/Sri Lanka) in AFC Cup group stage.
AFC held the draw ceremony in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on Thursday.
Nepalese team is placed directly to the group. Earlier Nepalese club used to play play-offs.
36 teams are taking part in the group stage.
The teams are divided into nine groups.
The venue and the date of the matches will be announced later.
- VAR Set For AFC Asian Qualifiers – Road to Qatar
- AFC President Congratulates Asian Teams and Hails Centralised Hosts
- AFC Postpones AFC Women's Asian Cup India 2022 Qualifiers Draw
- COVID Pandemic: DPRK Withdraw From FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and AFC Asian Cup China 2023™ Qualifiers
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: Bengaluru FC Vs Tribhuwan Army FC - WATCH THE MATCH LIVE !!