Nepal played frustrating 1-1 draw against Bangladesh in Asian olympic qualifiers in Yangon, Myanmar.
Cheli were close to victory with Niru Thapa's 13th minute goal but Akhi Khatun leveled the score in 90+3 minute.
Nepal has Just three points from three matches. Whereas India and Myanmar have four points each from two matches. They will meet later this evening.
Nepal still has chance to go through as best third placed team.
Four group winners and runners-up, along with two best third-placed teams, will progress to the second round of the Qualifiers, where they will meet Uzbekistan and Vietnam.
Nepal: Punam Jharga Magar, Hira Kumari Bhujel, Renuka Nagarkoti, Sabitra Bhandari, Anita Basnet, Gita Rana, Dia Rai, Niru Thapa, Manmaya Limbu, Anjila Subba, Manjali Kumari Yonjan
Bangladesh: Sheuli Azim, Shamsunnahar, Akhi Khatun, Masura Parvan, Monika, Jahan Moushumi, Mosammat, Sabina, Krishna Rani, Rupna Chakma, Tohura
Follow commentary HERE
- Two Nepal Women's Internationals Off To India
- Nepal Women’s Team Moves 3 Position Up To 97
- Nepal Women's Team Coach Hari Khadka Resigns From The Post
- Two Nepal International Duo Man Maya & Niru Thapa Retire From International Football
- 13th SA Games 2019 FINAL: India Leading By A GOAL Against Nepal Till HT
Nepal Women's Team Coach Hari Khadka After 1-0 Win Over Sri Lanka