Armed Police Force (APF) women's team has won the title of CoAS 5th Women's championship in Kathmandu.
APF defeated Nepal Army women's team 3-2 in the final match played at Army HQ grounds on Thursday.
Sabitra Bhandari scored the opener for APF in 2nd minute. Sapana Lama equalized the score for Army in 32nd minute.
Renuka Nagarkoti doubled the lead for APF in 42nd minute. Skipper Sajana Rana made it 3-1 in 65th minute.
Army's striker Krishna Khatri scored in 90+2 but couldn't help her team to overcome the defeat.
The champions received Rs 3 lakhs while runners up team got Rs 1,50,000.
Sapana Lama became the most valuable player of the tournament. She got one scooter.
Sabitra Bhandari was declared the highest goal scorer. She got Rs 25,000 cash.
Best GK: Anjila (APF)
Best DF: Manmaya Limbu (APF)
Best MF: Deepa Rai (Nepal Army)
Best FW: Krishna Khatri (Nepal Army)
Best coach: Janak Singh (APF)
All of them got Rs 5,000 each.
Nepal Army organized the event.
- Makwanpur: Hetauda Football Academy Women's Team Register Win
- Philippines Qualify For The Final Round Of AFC Asian Cup 2022 India
- Nepal Plays Stalemate Against Bangladesh In Second Friendly
- AIFF Hires Former Sweden National Team Coach For Its Women's Team
- Sunsari: Barahkshetra Ward Number 2 Office Distribute sporting Gears To Mt Everest Sporting Club
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls