ANFA has sold A division league marketing rights to Ram Saraswoti (Ramsar) Media for 4 Crore, Fifty Lakhs for three years.
ANFA prez Karma Tsering Sherpa and MD of media house, Raj Humagain signed in an MoU amid a program at ANFA complex on Friday.
ANFA said deal includes ATL, BTL rights for advertisement for entire matches to be held as Sahid Smarak ‘A’ Division League, conducted by ANFA for three years.
As per the agreement, media will provide Rs 1 crore to ANFA for 2075, Rs 1 crore 50 lakhs for 2076 and Rs 2 crore for 2077 B.S.
ANFA is organizing the league from September 29 in Kathmandu.
14 Kathmandu based clubs will take part in the event.
- SAFF Ordinary congress Shifts From Colombo To Kathmandu
- ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa: Our Teams Have Become Capable To Fight With Any Team
- Chinese State Teams, Japanese University Teams Could Take Part In Gold Cups Next Year
- School League Announcement Very Soon
- ANFA-AIFF Partnership Could Bear Fruit To Nepalese Football Players !
Dasharath Stadium Renovation Update