Nepal skipper Biraj Maharjan said their main focus was to improve their performance when they would take on Tajikistan on October 10.
Nepal hasn't won a single match in AFC Asian cup 2019 qualification. They are playing an away match at central Hisor stadium on October 10.
"We want to improve our performance. We dont want to commit same mistakes. We are optimistic that we still have three matches to play in the campaign", said Maharjan.
When asked if Dashain festival hampered their preparation, skipper Maharjan said, "We have trained well. We just had three days break. We didn't enjoy Dashain festival to concentrate more on the match against Tajikistan. We are focused on improving our striking line".
Watch the video HERE:
- National Team Coach AA Starts Collecting Memorabilia, Including Rohit Chand RED CARD !
- Nepal National Team Starts Training From July 1, 2021
- Coach AA Calls 50 Players For National Team Camp
- AFC Asian Cup China 2023 Qualifiers Final Round MD Dates Confirmed
- Nepal National Team Head Coach AA Lands Kathmandu After A Break In Kuwait
Second Training Session Of Team Nepal In Kuwait City