ANFA bade Nepal national team farewell to Dushanbe, Tajikistan amid a program organized at ANFA complex on Friday.
Nepal is playing against Tajikistan at Hisor stadium on October 10.
NSC member secy Keshab Bahadur Bista and ANFA officials bade the team farewell.
GKs: Kiran Chemjong, Alan Neupane, Bikesh Kuthu.
DFs: Biraj Maharjan, Devendra Tamang, Ananta Tamang, Dinesh Rajbanshi, Jitendra Karki, Aditya Chaudhary, Kamal Shrestha, Rajendra Rawal.
MFs: Sunil Bal, Heman Gurung, Rohit Chand, Bikram Lama, Bishal Rai, Hemant Thapa Magar, Sujal Shrestha.
FWs: Bimal Gharti Magar, George Prince Karki, Nawayug Shrestha, Bharat Khawas, Anjan Bista.
- Former Nepal International GK Bikash Malla Appointed National Team GK Coach
- Nepal National Players Start Qurantine Life In Kathmandu
- Orthoplast Rehab Centre Launches Sports Injury Centre; Kiran Chemjong Is Their Brand Ambassador
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Endorses Vision Concern
- Nepal U19 International Manish Dangi Playing For Pocheon FC U18
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium