Nepal U23 and Jhaap XI midfielder Pujan Uparkoti had his wrist operated at Bluegrass Hospital on Wednesday.
Uparkoti had to go under knife after suffering scaphoid fracture during training session.
He will be discharged from the hospital on Friday.
All Nepal football association (ANFA) and Jhaap XI, his club, have covered his medical expenses.
Don’t forget to send speedy recovery message to Uparkoti in the comment box below.
- Jhapa XI Enters FINAL Of CMS Bharatpur Gold Cup
- CMS Bharatpur Gold Cup: Jhapa XI Advances To SFs Defeating Chyasal Youth Club
- CMS Bharatpur Gold Cup: Last 14 Minutes Of Chyasal Youth Club Vs Jhapa XI To Be Played Tomorrow
- Interview With African Player Florent In Nepali
- 3rd Rajarshi Janak Cup: Jhapa XI Vs Lali Rupandehi XI - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
10-man PARO FC, BHUTAN BEATS JHAPA XI 3-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS