Nepal U23 and Jhaap XI midfielder Pujan Uparkoti had his wrist operated at Bluegrass Hospital on Wednesday.
Uparkoti had to go under knife after suffering scaphoid fracture during training session.
He will be discharged from the hospital on Friday.
All Nepal football association (ANFA) and Jhaap XI, his club, have covered his medical expenses.
Don’t forget to send speedy recovery message to Uparkoti in the comment box below.
- 4th Jhapa Gold Cup: Dilen Loktam Bags MVP Of The Tournament
- 4th Jhapa Gold Cup: Nepal Army Club Beats Jhapa XI To Defend The Title
- 4th Mug Mug Jhapa Gold Cup: Watch Hosts Jhapa XI Vs Nepal Army LIVE!
- 4th Mug Mug Jhapa Gold Cup FINAL: Jhapa XI Vs Nepal Army Today
- Jhapa Gold Cup LOC To Honor Narendra Mani Limbu With Life Time Achievement Award
NEPAL ARMY WINS 4th JHAPA GOLD CUP | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS