Nepal U23 and Jhaap XI midfielder Pujan Uparkoti had his wrist operated at Bluegrass Hospital on Wednesday.
Uparkoti had to go under knife after suffering scaphoid fracture during training session.
He will be discharged from the hospital on Friday.
All Nepal football association (ANFA) and Jhaap XI, his club, have covered his medical expenses.
Don’t forget to send speedy recovery message to Uparkoti in the comment box below.
- Nepal Army Hammers Jhapa XI To Enter FINAL Of Bishal Memorial Gold Cup
- Birgunj: Jhapa XI Enters SFs Of Bishal Memorial Gold Cup
- Jhapa XI Rushes To Birgunj From Phidim To Play Against Royal FC Darjeeling
- 10th Ruslan Falgunanda Gold Cup: Jhapa XI Vs Nepal Army - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS
- Ruslan 10th Falgunanda Gold Cup: Devendra Tamang Adjudged MVP Of The Tournament
Ruslan 10th Falgunanda Gold Cup SF: Jhapa XI Wins Title