Nepal international striker, Bimal Gharti Magar is flying to Australia to secure his future.
Magar is taking today's morning flight to Dubai, where he will spend some days with his better half before landing in Australia, sources confirmed GoalNepal.
Magar - who was struggling to maintain his playing standard past years - is the youngest Nepal international and had scored his debut goal against Pakistan in 2013 SAFF Championship.
ANFA academy product, Magar played for several clubs in Nepal, India & Maldives.
- Bimal Gharti Magar Appointed Brand Ambassador Of Genius IB World School
- Bimal Gharti Magar Extends With Machhindra FC
- Bimal Shines On His International Return
- Bimal Gharti Magar Scores Another Goal In TC Sports Win In Maldives Premier League
- Bimal Gharti Magar Scores In TC Sports Draw Against Da Grande In Premier League
Bimal Gharti Magar Plays Debut Match For Mohun Bagan