Morang Veterans Club have won the title of the second Simara Veterans Cup International Invitational Football Tournament. In the final, Morang defeated Chitwan Veterans by 2-0 and won the title.
Denim Rai and Binod Dhimal scored a goal each for Morang in the final at Simara Stadium. Morang received Rs. 1,50,000 cash with the title, while the runners-up, Chitwan, settled for Rs. 75,000.
In the individual category, Min Bahadur Basnet of Morang was selected as the best goalkeeper while Ramesh Kumar Basnet was selected as the best defender. Yamu Rana of Chitwan was declared the best midfielder while Gopi Prasad Bhatta of Simara Veterans finished as the top scorer.
Denim Rai from Morang became the best player in the tournament. A total of 16 teams from Nepal and India participated in the competition organized by Simra Veterans from the 29th of Bhadra.
- Church Boys United Wins Title Of Jagadamba Steel 13th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Jagadamba Steel 13th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup Final: Himalayan Sherpa Vs CBU - PREVIEW
- Jagadamba Steel 13th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup: Church Boys United Enter Final
- Jagadamba Steel 13th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup SF: NRT Vs Church Boys United Today
- Jagadamba Steel 13th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup: Himalayan Sherpa Club Enters Final