Bangladesh national women’s team head coach Golam Robbani Choton said they will be ready to face either of India or Nepal in the final. Speaking at the post-match press conference after qualifying for the ongoing SAFF Women’s Championship final, Choton repeatedly said that they will be ready to face “anyone”.
Talking about the performance, Choton said, “Congratulations to our girls. The girls played really well; they were determined. They continued their good performance from the last three matches today.”
Skipper Sabina Khatun scored yet another hat-trick to take her goal tally to eight in the tournament. Sabina mentioned that their target was to reach the final and she is glad to have made it there.
Bangladesh defeated Bhutan 8-0 in the first semifinal on Friday to make their second final in tournament history. Bangladesh made it to the final in 2016, where they lost to India.
They will face the winners of the second semifinal between Nepal and India which will be played later today. The match will kick off at 5:30 PM.
- Bangladesh Prime Minister Orders To Build A House For Goalkeeper Rupna Chakma
- Bangladesh Cricket Board To Award Women's National Football Team
- Bangladesh Sweep The SAFF Women's Championship Awards
- Bangladesh Reign Supreme In South Asian Women's Football
- SAFF Women's Championship Final: Nepal’s Lineup Announced