Nepal national team head coach Abdullah Almutairi has finally broken his ice on the players-coach dispute.
On Thursday, Almutairi expressed his side of the story to the investigation committee formed by ANFA on Sunday.
ANFA has formed a three-member committee under the coordination of former Nepal Army chief and former player Victor Rana along with ormer player Bidur Bista and vice president of Nepal National and International Sportsmen's Association Deepak Thapa.
The committee is designated to submit a report within seven days of its formation.
Ten players left the closed camp citing disagreements with the head coach Abdullah Almutairi. ANFA's previous one-member committee has been overruled by this new committee. The players who left the camp have been busy visiting sporting bodies of Nepal and making their voices heard.
- Former ANFA President Ganesh Thapa Accuses Current President Sherpa Of Character Assassination
- ANFA Forms A Three -Member Committee To Investigate Players-Coach Dispute
- Gorkha & Kaski Miss Out On ANFA Central Elections Voting Rights In Gandaki Province
- ANFA Forms A Committee To Investigate Players-Coach Dispute
- Sports Minister Maheshwar Gahatraj Invites Players Who Left Camp To Know The Whole Issue, ANFA Still Silent
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic