Parbat Pandey, a resident of Chandragadhi, now living in New York, a former player of the Nepal Police Club, has donated Rs 50,000 to the "Save Prem Subba" campaign.
A former resident of Rani, Biratnagar and former player of Galaxian Club, KTM Sid (Siddhartha), has donated Rs. 10,000 for the cause as well.
Prem Kumar Subba, a former Sankata Club and Jhapa XI player, is currently under treatment after multiple kidney failures.
Subba, who has previously played for Boys Union, Mahabir Club and United Club, is struggling financially. Jhapa Veterans have started the "Save Prem Subba" campaign for donations for Subba's treatment.
- Jhapa: Ward No 1 Lift Haldinari Inter-Ward Tournament
- Jhapa: Ward No 1 Lift The Title Of Haldibari Inter-Ward Tournament
- Jhapa Veterans Club Calls For Financial Aid To Senior Player Prem Subba
- Shyam Danuwar Elected President Of JHAPA Referee Association
- Bhagirath Ale 'Mama' Elected As The Jhapa Football Association President Again
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP