Shree Bhagawati Club officials who were out of order after yesterday's B Division clash against Bansbari Club have been punished by ANFA. The club officials had attacked the referees, stewards and so on after their team suffered defeat yesterday.
According to the punishments announced by ANFA, the club coach Sailesh Karmacharya has been banned from the touchline for the next three matches of the club. Team officials Rajaram Shrestha and Bikram Dangol have been banned from the whole of the remaining B Division League for beating the referee.
Team manager Dipendra Dangol has been banned from the remaining matches for trying to attack the security personnel trying to calm down the situation.
Along with the bans for the officials, the club has been fined Rs. 50,000 for the situation that arose yesterday.
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League Is Just For Three Months !
- ANFA To Organize Lalit Memorial U18 Championship Next Year
- ANFA To Auction Off SUV & Team Bus To Add Deposit On Players' Welfare Fund
- Suresh Shah Appointed ANFA Spokesperson; Nabin Pande Is Now A Chief Adviser To ANFA Prez
- ANFA Selects 45 players For Nepal U17 National Team
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic