News 5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Sankata Club vs Three Star Club Today
Sankata Club and Three Star Club will face each other today in the 5th Jhapa Gold Cup quarterfinal.
The match will kick off at 2:30 PM at Domalal Rajbanshi Stadium in Birtamod.
Sankata defeated Nepal Police Club in the previous round while Three Star Club are playing their first match today.
The winning squad in the Gold Cup will receive Rs. 12,55,000 in cash, while the runner-up will receive Rs. 6,05,000.
The best player of the competition will be given a Yamaha motorcycle.
Emerging player, best goalkeeper, best defender, best midfielder and best coach of the tournament will each get Rs 21,000 while the top scorer will be given Rs 25,000 in cash.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- Jhapa: Bagan Youth Club Wins Title Of Buttabari United Cup
- Jhapa: Bagan Youth Enters Final Of Buttabari Open Football Champioship
- Jhapa: Birtamod United FC Enters SFs Of Buttabari Open Championship
- Jhapa: Youth Of Khudunabari Entes SFs Of Buttabari Inter Club Championship
- Jhapa: Buttabari United Inter Club Chamionship Kicks Off
Photo Gallery More
Video Gallery More
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP