All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has signed an MoU with Saudi Arabia Football Federation on Sunday.
According to ANFA, ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa and SAFF President Yasser Almisehal signed a two-year memorandum of understanding (MoU) on various aspects of football development.
As per the agreement, the two sides will invite or host the facilities, line up international friendlies and training camps of various age groups teams (U17, U20, U23) between the two sides.
The FA added ANFA and SAFF will also carry out exchange programs on referee development, referee education, VAR skills and referee appointments for competitions hosted in both countries.
Various workshops, meetings and seminars will also be conducted to support and encourage expertise resources sharing on youth football development.
ANFA President Sherpa is currently on a visit to Saudi Arabia. He had met with AFC General Secretary Dato’ Windsor John and Deputy General Secretary Vahid Kardany on Saturday.
- Players-Coach Dispute: Coach Almutairi Gives His Statement To The Investigation Committee
- Former ANFA President Ganesh Thapa Accuses Current President Sherpa Of Character Assassination
- ANFA Forms A Three -Member Committee To Investigate Players-Coach Dispute
- Gorkha & Kaski Miss Out On ANFA Central Elections Voting Rights In Gandaki Province
- ANFA Forms A Committee To Investigate Players-Coach Dispute
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic