Morang's Pathari Sanischare Women AFC, with an outstanding performance have qualified for the semifinals of the Tamu Lhosar Gold Cup international women's knockout football tournament.
In a match held at Domalal Rajbanshi Stadium, Morang defeated Shree Football Academy, Kalimpong, India 2-0. Muna Magar opened the proceedings in the 26th minute for Pathari while Karen Limbu scored in the 51st minute to double the lead.
Kalimpong, despite trying to get back in the game in the second half, couldn't do much.
Morang's Muna Magar was adjudged the player of the match and was handed cash reward by Birtamod Football Club president DK Gurung.
The winner of this second edition of the tournament will receive Rs. 1,11,111 while the runners-up will receive Rs. 51,111 along with trophy, medals and certificates. This tournament is being organized on the occasion of Gurung community's festival, Tamu Lhosar.
- Former Morang XI Players Help Ailing Prem Subba Financially
- Dhaijan Charali FC Hands Cash Assistance To Prem Limbu
- C Division Champs Jhapa Football Club To Be Felicitated In Jhapa
- Jhapa: Sangam FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Centre U-14 City League
- Jhapa: Happy FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Center U-14 City League
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP