Banganga Welfare Society has won the title of 9th Himalayan gold cup football tournament in Rupandehi.
Banganga defeated Pharsatikar yuwa club 4-1 in the final match played on Tuesday.
Adarsha Newar scored a brace while Amrit Gurung scored another for the winners.
Karna Limbu cut the deficit for the losing side.
The champions received Rs 1,11,111 whereas runners up team walked away with Rs 55,555.
Himalayan community development centre organized the event.
- Rupandehi: Nawayuwa Sports & Cultural Family Wins 18th Lishnu Cup
- Rupandehi: Siyari Rural Municipality Enters Final Of 18th Lishnu Cup
- Rupandehi: Nawayuwa Sports & Cultural Family Enters Final Of 18th Lishnu Cup
- Rupandehi: Siyari Rural Municipality Enters SFs Of 18th Lishnu Cup
- Rupandehi: Defending Champs Waling Municipality Crashes Out From 18th Lishnu Cup