Persija Jakarta, the team of Nepali sensation Rohit Chand, won convincingly in Liga One Indonesia on Tuesday. Jakarta trounced PSM Makasar 3-0 away from home in a convincing result. All three goals were scored in the second half by Jakarta.
Jakarta took the lead in the 56th minute when Marco Simik scored. In the 64th minute, Osvaldo Haye extended the lead. Braif Fatari scored the game's third goal in injury time to seal Jakarta's triumph.
Rohit played the entire game and even assisted Marco Simik on the game's first goal. With this win, Jakarta has moved up to eighth place in the standings with 24 points from 16 games. PSM, on the other hand, fell to 11th place with 19 points after being defeated.
Jakarta's next match is against league leaders Bhayangkara on Saturday. With 36 points from 16 games, Bhayangkara leads the league standings.
- Rohit & Persik Kediri Still Winless In Indonesian Top Division
- Rohit Chand's Persik Kediri Still Winless In The League
- Rohit's Persik Suffer Fourth Consecutive Defeat In Liga 1 Indonesia
- Gorkhali Abroad: Rohit Starts New Season With A Defeat
- Rohit Chand's Team Persik Kediri Win 'Trofeo Ronaldinho' Title