The much awaited Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial A Division League ticket price has been set
During the league, standard gallery tickets would cost Rs. 100 and VIP gallery tickets would cost Rs. 500, according to Indraman Tuladhar, general secretary of the All Nepal Football Association (ANFA).
The ANFA had previously stated that the league would begin on November 15 but they postponed the league for seven days owing to technical issues.
According to ANFA, spectators who come to witness the league this time will also be given with a refreshment facility.
In other words, ANFA is prepared to supply fans with refreshments like tea and coffee as they watch the game. On November 19, Satdobato Youth Club and Friends Club will face off in the league's first encounter.
The game will be played under flood lights. Interestingly, games will be held on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday each week, according to ANFA.
The league winner will receive Rs 75 lakhs in cash, as well as the league title and the runner-up will receive Rs 50 lakhs. The third-placed team would receive Rs 25 lakh in cash.
- Players-Coach Dispute: Coach Almutairi Gives His Statement To The Investigation Committee
- Former ANFA President Ganesh Thapa Accuses Current President Sherpa Of Character Assassination
- ANFA Forms A Three -Member Committee To Investigate Players-Coach Dispute
- Gorkha & Kaski Miss Out On ANFA Central Elections Voting Rights In Gandaki Province
- ANFA Forms A Committee To Investigate Players-Coach Dispute
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic