Gauriganga municipality & Kankai municipality have entered semifinals of Deputy Mayor National League Qualifiers.
Gauri Ganga Municipality, who received a straight bye into the third quarterfinal at the ANFA Complex in Satdobato, defeated Rong rural municipality 3-2 in a penalty shootout. Both sides played 1-1 in the stipulated time.
Similarly, Kankai Municipality defeated Godavari Municipality, the winner of Group G, 3-0 in the last quarterfinal to advance to the last four. Kankai's Deepa Shahi was named the player of the match.
In the semi-finals, Kankai will meet Lalitpur, while Gauri Ganga will face Dhangadhi. Both semi-final matches will be played on 26th of Kartik.
The tournament organized by All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) will has two qualification spots for the National Women's League.
The two finalists of this tournament will pave their way to the National Women's League.
- ANFA Calls Up 40 Players For Closed Camp For Asian Games Women's Football
- Taplejung Win Women's Football Title At Atharai Madan Mela
- National Women's League: Police & Biratnagar Victorious
- Former Player Pema Dolma Lama Establishes Revolving Fund To Aid Female Players
- Dhangadhi, Nepal Police Club and Lalitpur Victorious Today In The National Women's League
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls