Sri Lanka head coach Amir Alagic has appreciated Nepal as he thinks that the himalayan nation is the only team in sub-continent with some improvement.
After playing 0-0 draw against India, coach Alagic said, "The only team we see going up and up in this competition is Nepal,".
Sri Lanka are out from the competition with a point from three matches. Sri Lanka suffered 1-0 loss at the hands of Bangladesh and 2-3 defeat to Nepal in their two previous matches.
Nepal are atop with six points from two matches and is awaiting India on October 10.
- FIFA Bans Football Federation Of Sri Lanka (FFSL)
- Maldives Get A Consolation Victory, Sri Lanka Finish Last
- Andy Morrison Appointed Sri Lanka Head Coach Amid Economic Crisis
- Technical Director of Sri Lanka Football Amir Alagic To Leave His Role Due To Economic Crisis
- Sri Lanka Head Coach Amir Alagic: I Am Sure A lot Of Pressure Is On Indian Side