GoalNepal has handed over more than 200 clean and re-usable clothes to Volunteer for change (VFC) for poor children at Kanti Children's Hospital premises.
GoalNepal.com associated with the event 'Nepal unites with children to clean Kanti Children's Hospital', which was organised jointly by Nepal Unites and VFC.
GoalNepal.com CEO, Bikram Thapa handed over the clothes to Kanti Children Hospital Director, Tirth Raj in the presence of VFC Founder, Aanada Mishra, Nepal Unites leader, Anil Chitrakar and other volunteers.
Nepal Unites leader, Anil Chitrkar said, "We are thankful to GoalNepal.com for the help. We are impressed with the concept of Cloth Banking".
GoalNepal.com has a cloth bank and has been donating clothes to the needy people as its corporate social responsibility in regular intervals.
VFC Founder, Anand Mishra also provided his thanks to GoalNepal.com.
GoalNepal.com CEO, Bikram Thapa said, "Everybody needs to be united for the development of Nepal. As I am repeatedly saying that small things make a big difference. On behalf of GoalNepal.com team and Nepalese football fans who have donated clothes to GoalNepal Cloth bank, I feel proud and happy to contribute something for needy people".
"Volunteers for change" organized 3 -day program to clean Kanti Children's Hospital wards and surroundings. Today was the last day of the program.
You can send your details at goalnepalnews @gmail.com to donate clean and re-usable clothes to GoalNepal Cloth Bank.
- Nepalese Football Community Covers Medical Bill Of Injured Mohan Taramu
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 15,000
- FC Bharatpur 9 Supports Injured Mohan Taramu With NRs 13,650
- Former A Division League Player Anil Gurung & Friends Provides NRs 42,000 To Injured Mohan Taramu
- Liverpool Fans Nepal Contributes NRs 33,600 To Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu