Barahkhetra municipality ward number 2 office has distributed sporting gears to women's team of Mount Everest sporting club in Sunsari district.
Ward two chairman Hari Krishna Bhattarai distributed 15 footballs and football boots to the players.
Coach Surya Tumbahangphe, club president Jitendra Rai and U15 player Manisha Bista received the goods.
Former A Division league player, Roshan Shrestha and other guests were present in the program.
- Nepal Plays Stalemate Against Bangladesh In Second Friendly
- AIFF Hires Former Sweden National Team Coach For Its Women's Team
- Nepal Women's Team Coach GP Calls Up 45 Players For AFC Women's Asian Cup Qualifiers
- ANFA Exco Member Rupesh Adhikari Supports Three Nepal Women Players With Cash
- FIFA Delegation To Visit FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023™ Venues in Australia and New Zealand
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls