Nepal national women's team striker, Sabitra Bhandari has left for Doha, Qatar to receive treatment at Aspetar, Doha, Qatar.
SAMBA sustained knee injury during National women's league match against Nepal Police past February.
Qatar FA is expected to bear all expenses for her. Qatar FA have already covered medical expenses for Bikram Lama and Bimal Gharti Magar.
ANFA have a strategic partnership with Qatar FA.
- Nepal Women's Team Returns Home From Uzbekistan
- Nepal International Punam Jargha Magar Goes Successful Heart Surgery
- Nepal Vs Hong Kong Today - A Must Win Match Against The Higher Ranked Team
- Nepal's First Eleven Against Philippines Revealed
- Nepal Women's Team Starts Training In Tashkent After RT PCR Negative
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS