Skipper of Dhangadhi FC, Kiran Chemjong has been adjudged the best goalkeeper of Nepal Super League.
Kathmandu RayZrs clinched the title beating Dhangadhi FC 1-0 in the final match. The champions received NRs 35 lakh.
Here are the best players and the best coach:
Best Coach: Bal Gopal Maharjan (Kathmandu)
Best GK: Kiran Kumar Limbu (Dhangadhi FC)
Best DF: Dinesh Rajbanshi (Dhangadhi FC)
Best MF: Messouke Oloumo (Kathmandu)
Best FW: Anjan Bista (Lalitpur City FC)
Best players and the best coach received NRs 1 lakh each.
Fair play - Butwal Lumbini FC
Emerging player of the tournament - Bishwas Shrestha - NRs 50,000.
The MVP and the highest goal scorer awards weren't distributed.
- Six5Six Unveil Biratnagar City FC Kits For The New NSL Season
- Next ANFA Ex-Co Meeting To Discuss Regarding NSL & SAFF Women's Championship
- ANFA Cancels The Agreement With Nepal Super League
- ANFA Allocates New Dates For Nepal Super League Season Two
- ANFA Proposes New Dates For The Second Edition Of Nepal Super League