Kathmandu RayZrs sidelined Lalitpur City FC to set final date with Dhangadhi FC in Nepal Super League.
Kathmandu RayZrs ousted Lalitpur 3-0 on Thursday at Dasharath stadium to enter final.
All three goals were scored by foreign recruits for Kathmandu.
Messouke scored a brace while Stephane Samir scored another for the team, which is owned by Yamaha Nepal.
The final match will be played on Jestha 1, 2078.
NSEM is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 35 lakh.
- Six5Six Unveil Biratnagar City FC Kits For The New NSL Season
- Next ANFA Ex-Co Meeting To Discuss Regarding NSL & SAFF Women's Championship
- ANFA Cancels The Agreement With Nepal Super League
- ANFA Allocates New Dates For Nepal Super League Season Two
- ANFA Proposes New Dates For The Second Edition Of Nepal Super League