Prolific striker, Messouke from Kathmandu RayZrs has been adjudged the Super player of the match.
He received NRs 25,000 cash.
Kathmandu RayZrs defeated Biratnagar City FC 5-4 to move second in the standing.
Meanwhile, Bishwas Shrestha has been adjudged the NIVIA emerging player of the match. He received NRs 10,000 cash.
- NSL Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 1 Lakh
- Kathmandu RayZRs: A History Making Journey To First NSL Title
- NSL Takes Disciplinary Action Against Biratnagar City FC; Coach Yan Law Banned For One Season !
- Nepal Super League - A Landmark Tournament (Sr. Columnist Sushil Thapa Writes..)
- We Need Players Like Messouke & Stephane Samir In NSL But We Shouldn’t Hurt Them