Bhimkali FC, Pokhara has clinched the title of 1st B13 open 7-A-Side championship in Pokhara.
Bhimkali FC defeated Sangam club 3-1 in the final match played on Sunday.
The champions received Nrs 1,35,000 while runners up team got NRs 85,000.
Jordan Gurung became the player of the final match.Karan Gurung received the best goalkeeper award while Anjan Devkota became the best defender, Tanka Gurung the best midfielder and Abiral Giri became the highest goal scorer.
Suman Gurung became the best coach.
All of them received NRs 5,000 cash each.
- National Futsal League: Sports Castle Continues Winning Spree
- RC32 Football Academy Sets Up Closed Camp In Pokhara
- ANFA Prez Sherpa: We Will Try Our Best To Host SAFF 2021 Matches In Pokhara
- No Sports In Gandaki Province Until Complete Vaccination - Sports Minister Deepak Manange
- Pokhara International Stadium - 90% Work Completed - VIDEO
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT