Naxalbari FC and Dandabazar FC have entered semifinals of Maunabhudhuk gold cup football tournament in Dhankuta.
Naxalbari FC defeated Faksib FC 4-3 on penalties on Monday to enter last four.
Goalie Sanam Rai became the player of the match and received Nrs 2000 cash.
In the second match, Dandabazar FC defeated Mudebas FC 5-4 on penalties to enter last four. Yogesh Limbu became the player of the match.
In the third match, hosts defeated Bodhe FC 3-2.
Dandabazar will play against Hattitar sports club and hosts will play against Naxalbari FC in semifinal matches.
- Dhankuta: Hosts CCDIC Wins Title Of 4th Maunabhudhuk Khadale Siddha Devi Gold Cup
- Dhankuta: Hattitar Sports Club Vs Community Development and Information Center In The Final
- Dhankuta: 4th Maunabhudhuk Khadale Siddha Devi Gold Cup Kicks Off
- Dhankuta: 4th Maunabhudhuk Khadale Siddha Devi Gold Cup From Today
- Dhankuta: Pinbung FC & Mudhebas Enter SFs Of Dandabazar Gold Cup