Lalitpur city FC has welcomed second foreigner for up-coming Nepal Super League.
The club welcomed a striker from Azerbaijan, Nurlan Novruzov on Thursday.
The club had earlier brought in a Croatian forward, Vilim Posinković. Agent Nabin Chitrakar said contract for the new signiings are just for a month.
Lalitpur City FC is owned by Bhat Bhateni supermarkets.
There are seven teams in NSL, which starts on April 24, 2021.
Nepal Sports management, a company owned by Chaudhary group is organizing the championship.
NSL Match Fixtures
- Pokhara Thunders FC vs FC Chitwan : Must Win Match For Both Teams - PREVIEW
- Nepal Super League: FC Chitwan Vs Pokhara Thunders Today
- Hat trick Hero Messouke Is The Super Player Of The Match
- Kathmandu RayZrs Beats Biratnagar City FC To Move Second
- Lalitpur City FC Registers First Win; Moves Fourth Position