Nepal number one goalkeeper, Kiran Chemjong has been revealed as an iconic player of Dhangadhi FC.
The club unveiled him as the iconic player in Kathmandu on Thursday.
Club owner Subas Shahi and Chemjong signed in an MoU. Bishal Rai is already there as a marquee player.
Chemjong said he would give his best to make the team victorious in the super league.
The club also welcomed coach Yugal Kishor in the coaching team.
Squad so far:
GKs: Tekendra Thapa, Kiran Chemjong
DFs: Ashok Khawas, Bibek Basnet, Dinesh Rajbanshi, Nirajan Maharjan, Nishan Khadka, Yuudha Shahi
MFs: Bishal Rai, Pujan Uparkoti, Rupesh KC, Saujan Rai, Yogesh Gurung
FWs: Bijaya Shrestha, Darshan Gurung, Tanka Basnet
- NSL Supports Injured Football Player Mohan Taramu With NRs 1 Lakh
- Kathmandu RayZRs: A History Making Journey To First NSL Title
- NSL Takes Disciplinary Action Against Biratnagar City FC; Coach Yan Law Banned For One Season !
- Nepal Super League - A Landmark Tournament (Sr. Columnist Sushil Thapa Writes..)
- We Need Players Like Messouke & Stephane Samir In NSL But We Shouldn’t Hurt Them