All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) said preparation has been completed for tri-nation cup that starts from March 22 at Dasharath stadium.
ANFA spokesperson Kiran Rai told the press that all necessary arrangements have been made for the event.
Players To Stay At Soaltee Crowne Plaza
The FA said visiting teams will stay at Soaltee Crowne Plaza.
Nepal, Bangladesh and Kyrgyzstan Olympic team are taking part in tri-nation cup. Tournament starts from March 23 when Bangladesh meets Kyrgyzstan Olympic team at 5:30 PM NST.
Nepal will take on Kyrgyzstan Olympic team on March 25 at 5:30 PM NST and play against Bangladesh on March 27 at the same time.
Top two teams in the group will play the final match on March 29, 2021.
The venue for the match is ready.
The estimated budget of the event is NRs 1 crore. The FA has targeted to make a profit of NRs 50 lakh.
Bangladesh is arriving today while Kyrgyzstan U23 will land Kathmandu on March 21.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic