Nepal international Bimal Gharti Magar has undergone knee surgery at Aspetar, Doha.
Magar took to social media to thank ANFA for the support.
He said he was receiving punishment for his mistake but promised he would come back stronger. ANFA coordinated with Qatar FA for surgery of Bimal Gharti Magar and Bikram Lama at world's renowned sports medicine hospital.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic