Lekhnath United, Kaski has entered semifinals of 6th Suryanagar gold cup football tournament.
Lekhnath United sidelined Nepalgunj XI 3-1 in the last quarterfinal match played at Suryanagar stadium, Bardaghat, Nawalparasi on Monday.
Glory scored a brace while Rupak Lama scored another for the winners. Two goal hero Glory became the player of the match and received a trophy and NRs 2500 cash.
The match was disrupted for 23 minutes in the first half as Nepalgunj protested against the referee's decision.
On Tuesday, Central College Bharatpur FC will play against Khanal Brothers in the first semifinal match.
Nawa yuwa club, Suryanagar is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of NRs 5 lakh.
- Nawalparasi: Lekhnath United, Kaski Wins Title Of Bardaghat Dy Mayor Cup
- Khanal Brothers FC Wins Title Of 6th Suryanagr Gold Cup
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup: Lekhnath United Kaski Enters Final
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup SF: Lekhnath United Kaski Vs Pharsatikar FC Rupandehi Today
- 6th Suryanagar Gold Cup: High Spending Khanal Brothers FC Enters Final