Nepal is setting up a camp in Sydney for a week before moving to Canberra, GoalNepal can confirm.
Australia is hosting Nepal in FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers on October 10, 2019.
ANFA Australia - an organization formed in Sydney to monitor and coordinate with Nepalese clubs and players - is supporting ANFA in setting up a camp in Sydney.
ANFA Australia president Bijen Batajoo told GoalNepal that preparation had already begun.
"We have made an estimated budget of 30-40K AUSD. Nepalese residing here will manage the fund. We are selling Nepal jersey and finding other resources to cover the expenses. We feel extremely proud to support our team and the players", said Batajoo.
Meanwhile, NRNA Australia has also come forward to support the team in Australia.
Nepal Embassy in Canberra will also provide necessary support to the visiting team.
More than 3000 Nepalese have already bought the ticket for the match, which will be played at GIO stadium in Canberra.
- ANFA Announces Nrs 15 Lakh To The Winner Of National Women's League
- Udayapur: 5th Basaha Rising Women's Gold Cup Kicks Off
- St. Xaviers School Wins Title Of 8th Fr. Starr Memorial Invitational Primary Level Girls 7-A-Side
- Dhuku Futsal, Futsal Arena & Kumari Futsal Register Win In Mahila Premier Futsal League III
- Rautahat: Waling Vs Chandrapur In The Final Of Dy Mayor Women's Championship
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls