Maldives FA has started training of national tea, for upcoming FIFA world cup qualifiers and AFC Asian games.
The FA said they started training with 26 players with safety guidelines provided by FIFA and WHO.
With 26 players, the national team continues their training sessions back at National Stadium.
The FA mentioned that the players were tested for COVID virus before the training session.
Maldives are grouped with Philippines, China and Syria.
Inputs From Maldives FA
- Saraswoti Youth Club Skipper Dipesh Shrestha Banned For Two Years !
- Sankata Club Beats Already Relegated SYC In Their Last League Match
- Saraswoti Youth Club Is Relegated
- Machhindra Beats Saraswoti To Keep Their Dream Alive For First League Title !
- Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Sanjog Rai Strikes First Hat Trick As Stars Maul SYC
Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial A Division League: JYC Vs SYC - Match Highlights