Match tickets for Nepal versus Bhutan have been sold out.
Many people thought that stadium would be deserted after sports council hiked ticket price to Nrs 1000 & Nrs 2000. But sports loving people of Nepal proved it wrong.
Ticketing provider eSewa confirmed on its page that the tickets were sold out for tomorrow's final match.
The final match will be played at Dasharath stadium at 3 PM NST. Closing ceremony begins at 5 PM NST.
- Arik Bista Recovers From Coronavirus
- Nepal International Rohit Chand: Failure Motivated Me To Work Harder
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Joins Indian B Division Club Mohameddan Sporting Club
- PCR Test Of Remaining 23 Players Nagative
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium