Match tickets for Nepal versus Bhutan have been sold out.
Many people thought that stadium would be deserted after sports council hiked ticket price to Nrs 1000 & Nrs 2000. But sports loving people of Nepal proved it wrong.
Ticketing provider eSewa confirmed on its page that the tickets were sold out for tomorrow's final match.
The final match will be played at Dasharath stadium at 3 PM NST. Closing ceremony begins at 5 PM NST.
- Kathmandu: England FA Officials Land K-Town To Sign An MoU With ANFA For A Friendly Match
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
- Nepal National Team Playing A Friendly Match Against Japan U22 & J-League Mix Team
- Nepal Drops Three Position Down To 170 In FIFA World Ranking
- Team Nepal Returns Home After Playing Home Fixture !
Nepal Coach Johan Kalin - Everybody Knows It's Big Game Against Kuwait