Nepal U15 girls team lost 4-1 to India in SAFF U15 girls championship played at Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu, Bhutan.
Sumati Kumari (7'), Lynda Kom (38' & 56') and Priyanka (67') scored for India. Man Maya Damai scored one for Nepal in 62nd minute.
Nepal U15 coach Rakesh Shrestha said his charges gave 100% against India. Skipper Priti Rai also echoed the same thoughts.
Nepal will play against Bangladesh on October 11.
- Roof Installation Begins At VIP Section Of Dasharath Stadium
- Can ANFA Stop Players Leaving Country For Bread-n-Butter ?
- Dharam Lamichane To Lead Gandaki Province Football Association
- ANFA Holds Meeting With 14 A Division Clubs For Martyr's Memorial League
- Lalitpur: FIFA/ANFA Refereeing Course Begins
VERY NEW UPDATE FROM DASHARATH STADIUM