Nepal U15 girls team lost 4-1 to India in SAFF U15 girls championship played at Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu, Bhutan.
Sumati Kumari (7'), Lynda Kom (38' & 56') and Priyanka (67') scored for India. Man Maya Damai scored one for Nepal in 62nd minute.
Nepal U15 coach Rakesh Shrestha said his charges gave 100% against India. Skipper Priti Rai also echoed the same thoughts.
Nepal will play against Bangladesh on October 11.
- ANFA Releases Fixtures Of Martyr's Memorial B Division League
- FIFA/AFC Congratulates Nepal League Champs Machhindra Club
- Sunsari: Province 1 Referee Course Kicks Off In Dharan
- B Division & C Division Teams Will Get Prep Money Of Nrs 10 Lakh & 7 Lakh
- ANFA Announces Nrs 15 Lakh To The Winner Of National Women's League
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA