GoalNepal can officially confirm that Machhindra FC has signed a contract with Bhutanese star, Chencho Gyeltshen.
The club exclusively told GoalNepal about the signing on Wednesday.
The official signing program will be organized after the completion of Prime Minister 3-nation cup.
"Chencho will be with us for the remainder of the league. We are excited to welcome him to the club", the club official told GoalNepal.
Both parties have decided to keep mum about the monetary details but it is understood that the signing amount is in millions.
Chencho is the captain of Bhutan national team and has played for ISL teams like Bengaluru FC & Kerala Blasters. He recently won I-League title with Roundglass Punjab FC. He is the leading goal scorer for Bhutan.
Machhindra FC is struggling in the on-going league. Most of their senior players have left the country seeking better future in Australia.
- Olympic Games Qualifiers: Vietnam Enters Second Round
- Women's Olympic Games 2024 Qualifiers: FIFA World Cup 2023 Qualified Vietnam Beats Nepal
- Vietnam Women's Team Lands Kathmandu For Olympic Qualifiers
- Nepal U20 Women's Team Head Coach Gurung Announces Preliminary Squad
- Nepal U20 Groups With China, Myanmar & Chinese Taipei
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS