Dhankuta Women's Football Association have entered the final of the third Khudunabari Gold Cup being held at Arjunadhara in Jhapa. In the second semi-final of the Province-level women's football tournament organized by Charity Youth Club, Pathari Dhankuta entered the final, defeating Pathari Shanishchare FC, Morang 1-0.
Anjana Thulung Rai's penalty in the second half proved to be enough for Dhankuta. Razina Magar of Dhankuta was declared the player of the match.
Now Dhankuta will face hosts Juntara in the final. The home team Juntara is in excellent form in this competition. Juntara reached the final by winning against Ilam in the quarter-finals and Udaypur in the semi-finals with margins of 5-0 and 4-1 respectively. Dhankuta defeated Sunsari District Football Association 4-0 in the quarterfinals.
The winners of the competition will get a trophy with 1,01,111 rupees in cash, while the runners-up will get a trophy with 55,555 rupees.
Khudunabari Gold Cup is organized by Charity Youth Club of Arjundhara-3. Juntara Women's Football Club is the co-host of the Gold Cup, which Arjundhara Municipality is the main promoter. Signature Whiskey is the main sponsor of the Gold Cup.
- Jhapa: Birtamod United FC Organizing Indo-Nepal Challenge Cup From Mangsir 21
- Jhapa: Hosts Manaslu Youth Club Into The Final Of ANFA Referee Late Khem Tamang Memorial Tournament
- Jhapa: Khem Tamang Memorial Knockout Tournament From Karthik 14
- Jhapa: Shanishchare Win Open Invitational Football Tournament
- Jhapa: Arjundhara Sporting Club Defend Nawa Yuwa Gold Cup Title
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP