Ranipokhari Corner Team (RCT), one of the oldest clubs in Nepal, has provided NRs 50,000 to injured Lokendra Karki.
Karki met a serious bike accident in Parsa district and is undergoing treatment in ICU of Narayani Bayodha hospital.
Karki played for RCT in Martyr's memorial B Division league two years ago.
His father, Rekh Bahadur Karki has thanked the club for the valuable support.
GoalNepal is appealing Nepalese football community to provide monetary support so that Karki's parents can easily pay the hefty medical bills.
It is worthy to mention that players don't have medical insurance in Nepal.
- RCT Coach Baiju Nath Kapali Passes Away
- Ranipokhari Corner Team (RCT) Clinches Title Of Chautara Sangachowkgadhi Mayor Cup
- RCT Defeats Shree Bhagwati Club To Win The Title
- Martyr’s Memorial B Division League: RCT Registers Victory Over Satdobato Youth Club
- Martyr's Memorial B Division League: RCT Beats Tushal Youth